Hello beautiful people, are you ready for fall?
In Ayurveda, we observe the changing of the seasons as outward examples of what is changing in our own lives because of this, fall can be a generous teacher with many tools for insight.
In North America, one of the many lessons it is demonstrating is the shifting of focus. Moving inward, preparing for, and getting ready for the upcoming winter. Look around a beautiful example is found in the trees. Notice their leaves as they shift to yellow or red and eventually fall to the ground. There is a magical and natural process that's taking place inside the trees. The trees are extracting all the chlorophyll from their leaves as a source of nourishment, pulling it all in. So like the trees in which way can we extract from our summer and spring. How can we shift and prepare for the upcoming winter?
Fall alignment questions :
- What needs to be claimed, harvested, and stored?
- Are there "foods" have you gathered through this year?
- Is there wisdom and lessons have you learned?
- Are there any unnecessary stories, ideals, thoughts, beliefs that are ready to drop off?
- What aspects of your life, are ready for extraction and letting go?
- Are there areas of your life you have outgrown?